I know when people think about India they think about, pollution, overpopulation and people dying on the street ( yes that was a question my partner got asked when he came back from India, and for the record no one died), but really its a place that has the friendliest people always ready to help and some of the most spectacular scenery! Here are some of the reasons why I’m going.
1) The challenge, I’m looking forward to seeing if all my training has paid off, but even if you don’t want to cycle you can ride in the back up vehicle and see parts of the Himalayas no one does.
2) The food, almost everything is vegan friendly and the food looks just amazing and I cant wait to try a fresh authentic roti.
3) The people, some of the most beautiful and friendly people always ready to invite you into their homes and offer you a cup of tea.
4) The funny road signs, a very unique sense of humor, sure to make the trip worth while
5) The Buddhist temples, I love Buddhism so this is a big treat for me.
6) Festivals, the most amazingly vibrant festivals
7) Camping, I love camping and being in the fresh mountain hair is even better.
8) the donkeys, you get to visit a donkey sanctuary and sponsor a donkey.
9) You get to experience this amazing tour with people from all around the world
10) The prayer flags all over the place.
Next years tour is around August time for for info go to