I was never a big fan of milkshakes, but this just blows me away. Its a simple recipe made with bananas for a perfectly thick shake. The best part about this recipe is that its not loaded with fat!!
CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE – 2 servings
- 1 cup coconut milk or nut milk
- 4 large bananas, chopped and frozen
- 3 tbsp cocao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp nut butter (Add extra creaminess)
- 1 packet stevia or sweetener to taste
Add everything in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
I like adding cocao powder instead of normal cocoa, because of all the health benefits.