If you’re looking for a great nutritious, delicious green smoothie this one is for you. Packed with lots baby spinach, kiwi, apple, pear, banana and avocado this is sure to give your morning the kick start it needs. This kept me going until lunch time and I didn’t feel any need for anything unhealthy.
GREEN KIWI SMOOTHIE – 2 servings
- 1 frozen banana, make sure to peel and chop it before freezing it
- 1/2 frozen avocado
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 small green apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 small pear, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup water
- 1 – 2 tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
Place everything in your blender and blend until smooth. Pour into any glass of choice and enjoy.