The very lovely and sweet Danielle from The Vegan life nominated me for a liebster award and let me tell it was a lovely thing to wake up to.
The liebster award nomination requires me to do the following:
- Thank the blogger who nominated me and post a link to their blog
- Display the award badge on my blog
- Answer 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated me
- List 11 random facts about myself
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Pose 11 questions to said nominees
- Go to each nominee’s blog and notify them of their nomination.
I’m just going to say this right now, I probably wont do this like they want me to, but hey I’m making it my own.
Nominate 11 blogs, well I don’t think I even know 11 blogs and the blogs I know are so great they don’t need it, so if anyone wants to do this I nominate YOU!
The questions asked by Danielle:
1. HOW DO YOU STAY MOTIVATED TO BLOG: Its something I’m passionate about and love so its something that’s just become easy for me.
2. WHERE DO YOU FEEL MOST AT PEACE: Anywhere in nature or in my garden.
3. WHY ARE YOU VEGAN: I decided to become vegetarian when I was 9 after watching a show about animal cruelty and I went vegan at 16, because I’m allergic to dairy and eggs so it was just the right thing to do for me.
4. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: That everyone could find their own happiness and be content with it.
5. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE?: I would love to live in either Portland USA or Tokyo. I would move instantly if I could.
6. CURRENT FAVOURITE DISH: anything Mexican
7. WHO DO YOU LOOK UP TO OR RESPECT: I’m not one to idolize celebrities or people that I don’t know or know what they actually do so I would have to say I respect everyone that’s worth it, we all have something in us that makes us strong and good its what we show to others that makes us special. Its harder to be happy than sad, so I think the people that choose to be happy no matter what are the people I respect the most.
8. WHAT CAN INSTANTLY MAKE YOU IN A GOOD MOOD: dancing, butterflies, flowers a clean kitchen after my room mates have left the place in a mess for weeks, a thank you for washing dishes that’s not even mine. Anything really I’m not that picky.
9. COFFEE OR TEA: both
10. CAN WE HAVE HAPPINESS WITHOUT SADNESS: Wow, getting all deep here. It depends on the person, but both of them play an important part in life.
11. WHAT IS THE SUBJECT YOU FIND MOST INTERESTING: Astronomy, I’ve always been obsessed with the universe so I eat that stuff up.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m petrified of frogs.
2. I would love to live on a farm.
3. I can’t kill cockroaches or spiders, my idea of dealing with them is to cover it with a bowl, write a note with a cute cartoony photo of the subject, telling someone else to let them run free outside.
4. I’m a bit of a hypochondriac. If I get a headache or any form of pain I will research it and freak myself out so much that I will be convinced I’m dying.
5. I love dancing, but it always ends up looking like I’m doing some form of play.
6. My favourite colour is green.
7. I have a problem of binge watching series online until its done.
8. My favourite movie at the moment is Now you see me. Watch it….just do it.
9. I like wine, a lot.
10. Carl is my favourite person.
11. If I see a frog, I will jump on anyone and demand you carry me to safety.
11 QUESTIONS TO YOU:
1. What is your favourite season?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What is the one thing that will make you happy?
4. If you could have any super power what would it be?
5. If you are happy will you clap your hands?
6. Beach or Mountains?
7. Favourite Holiday destination?
8. Clowns or Mimes?
9. What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
10. Favourite colour?
11. I’m out of questions, but does this count?