Have you heard of dollar shave club? Well let me tell you I didn’t even know they existed and boy do I feel like I’ve been missing out. The dollar shave club is all about saving you money with great razors and that’s not even the best part. Wait? what? that’s not the best part? No, its not. How many times have you forgotten to buy razors. Well the dollar shave club will send you the razor of your choice right to your door. All you have to do is go to their website select the razor you want pay a monthly fee of $1, $6 or $9. Its that easy. They even have butt wipes for men which is probably the best invention ever, because its time to civilized guys.
Do yourself the biggest favour and watch their funny videos.
The dollar shave club inspired me and asked me to post some tips on how to shave time and shave money. So here is my list for saving time and money.
- Buy seasonal fruit and vegetable from local farmers. This is easy and really helps with saving money.
- Buy in bulk. Once a month go and do a major shopping trip and buy everything in bulk. This saves a lot of money. Usually you get great deals when you buy in bulk and buying little things here and there really starts adding up in the long run.
- Go on cheap dates. Have a picnic in your backyard with peanut butter sandwiches. She will most likely think you are so cute.
- Pack a lunch. I’m not saying never buy take out ever again, but taking in your own lunch really saves a lot of money.
- Shower with your lover. It saves time and water. Not really, but its a fun way to pretend like you’re saving time.
- Stop going to the gym. I live in South Africa and I run outside.
- Make moonshine.
- Buy Second hand. Unleash your inner hipster and go thrift shopping.
- Watch movies at home.
- Grow some easy vegetables or start a container garden. Its easy and nothing beats fresh vegetables.
Now. I think its pretty clear what you have to do……sign up dollar shaving club! Come on just do it.