With valentines day just around the corner, people are scrambling to find the perfect present, the perfect restaurant and the perfect way not to piss off your girlfriend/wife. I’m not the biggest fan of valentines day, I would personally never go out on that day just to avoid people trying to get the fellah I’m with to buy roses and being really pushy about it, sitting in a packed restaurant with people staring into each others eyes like they’re seeing the season premier of the walking dead in them, I’m all for people loving valentines day, its a rather sweet day, but lets try and put the love back into it. So here are some random ideas for valentines day, that are inexpensive and filled with love.
- Write a love letter: Technology really has destroyed the beauty of love letters, a love email really just does not seem right. Writing out your true feeling is something beautiful and will be cherished forever.
- Go for a picnic: Pack a lovely picnic for 2 and go to a beautiful place.
- Dressed up at home: Get really dressed up, make dinner and play xbox all night long. Yeah, that’s how you bring the magic back in the lounge!
- Go to the place you first met: This will only work if its a nice place. If I had to do this I would have to go to a club that doesn’t exist any more and be ignored or go to the bus station.
- Get a single heart chocolate: because why get more than one when you just want one heart and you already have it.
- If all else fail just propose, that’s a sure way to win valentines day.
Those are just a couple of ways to valentines day it up. What will you be doing this valentines day?